Wednesday: "When I first got here, I know that not all of you wanted a student-teacher. But I'd like to think that over the course of the last few months we've come to respect and care about each other. All of you only have a year and a half left, and then watch out world. I believe all of you have the ability to make a great change in the world, and that you will be successful where ever you go. And I'd like to thank you because while you've had one student-teacher in here, I've had thirty teachers-- all of you have been my teachers. All of you have helped teach me many things, and what success I have as a teacher, I credit some of that to you. Thank you."
This is what I told my students before I left.
Some of them came and shook my hand, some didn't.
But according to Medford, you can tell that it meant something to them.
Friday there wasn't any school. And today is the first day that school has been in session, but I haven't been teaching. It feels strange, and I already miss it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment